How to Install.
SURFACE MOUNTING ON BLOCK, MASONRY, STUCCO, BRICK OR SIDING
(Do not attempt to surface mount your plaque using only adhesive).
You will need:: a level, a pencil, a 1/4" masonry bit and drill, two 1 1/2" to 2" # 8 Stainless steel screws. two #8 plastic anchors, a screw driver and a hammer.
The plaques are pre-drilled with two 5/32" holes for inlay mounting into block or brick.
1. With the level on top of the plaque, level the plaque so that the holes meet with the cement joints (if is installing on brick).
2. Still with the level on top of the plaque, insert a pencil into the two holes, make very visible pencil marks.
3. Using your 1/4" drill bit, drill your marks deep enough to fully accept the length your screws.
4. Insert your plastic anchors into holes (they should fit snug).
5. Use a hammer to gently give the anchors their final push in.
6. To make the final installation easier, fully screw both screws into the holes to set the anchors. This will allow to a smoother installation of the plaque; remove the screws and get ready to install your plaque.
7. Using a screwdriver line up the holes and install both screws half away. Continue tightening, alternating screws until they feel lightly snug.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE SCREWS; your next turn might break the plaque.
Step Back and enjoy!